View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 19:44   #186
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
The access in the bedroom is EXACTLY the same as today, by coax connection and additional access to broadband router.
With the mini-boxes, you can only access the recordings from the one main box. That is the issue. The Horizon offer basically halves my recording capacity. If you have 3 V6s as some have, make that a third of your current recording capacity.

Sorry, but this sucks. I like the new UI, but there are some serious disadvantages with the functionality of the Horizon offer compared with the V6. It seems like a copy of the Sky Q set up to me, which I rejected years ago.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote