View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 20:44   #9
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: New 4G router or Antenna

Fluctuations on the SNR between 1-4dB but never posting a negative figure. I'm going to opt for the antenna when I get the time and give it a go placing it in some external areas regarding the two known masts.

This wasn't an average move for a like for like property. This had fresh insulation, fresh plastering, new walls, windows the works, the entire inside is basically new. I'm wondering if anything in the materials has created issues. I'm consistently down to one bar signal on phones in most places inside the property with the exception of the windows.

On a lighter note, there's a billboard down the road with '5g causes covid' So I can look forward to my antenna being set on fire after being mistaken for a 5g device.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 28-10-2020 at 20:48.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote