View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 08:32   #7573
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
cheers bud.

I fully expect it to end up at tribunal. TBH a reasonable person just needs to look at me and see me walk from the chair to the room to see the score but you know the assessors job is to give 0 points even if the claimant is almost dead

I sincerely empathise with you Jay as I am more or less in the same boat, however I am lucky to have Mr T, who is now having to do most of the chores I used to do apart from cooking. Also I have a shopping trolly with basket, and this has given me a degree of freedom.

My moan for the day is the plumber phoned to say he can't come to fit our sink till Tuesday.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote