View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 20:32   #7565
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

So my health and ability to look after myself has become more of a problem recently so I have had to make the move and try to claim PIP.

I have always avoided it although on paper I should be able to claim if it was done fairly but it is not. The idea of an assessment and the inevitable need for a mandatory reconsideration and then tribunal causes me anxiety just thinking about it, but I need help with mobility as I have not been able to go further than my front gate this year (and pretty much the last 3 years apart from the odd appointment) and also could do with some help around the house and garden.

It is not really the money I need but the extra support that would come available to me if I manage to claim it