View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 12:13   #5361
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I do now try and not buy too much as it was pointed out via WhatsApp just how much I bought when they laid out everything and filmed it, but in my defense I honestly never realised.

I was lucky enough that our offer to buy the pram and the baby monitor was accepted.

All I'm saying is baby monitors have came a long way since my day, this is the one that they got https://www.johnlewis.com/bt-video-s...nitor/p4119395 really should have waited as it has came down in price by £30.00
I bought 2 booster seats with back support and 2 boosters without for my sister & brother-in-law., 1 set for them 1 set for us to pick them up whenever required.

I still remember picking my niece up from school, all the kids had to wait, but my niece didn't she pushed past the teacher and came running to me shouting UNCLE, then jumped and hugged me.

The teacher laughed and said she obviously knows you, but I still told her the password.