View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 21:43   #5341
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Thanks Jo. The OH does what he can with a bit of massage, that helps.

It's probably too much alcohol but some lifestyles we can't really give up.

Just remember to drink plenty of liquids.

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
16x 200mg Ibuprofen capsules and some 5% ibuprofen gel. My foot and ankle have become very painful and swollen.

The consensus, don't laugh, is gout. I don't even like port or thrashing servants.

I've had it before and it usually clears up after a few days but getting out of bed in the middle of the night is pure agony.

There are a couple of prescription medicines but they take many days or even weeks to work so not really an option in the short term.
You do have a bit of a pukka pie problem