Thread: US Timeline Agents Of Shield
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2019, 07:48   #38
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Agents Of Shield

Having caught up with the entire run up to the end of season 5 on Amazon earlier this year I found I couldn’t stand watching one episode a week with adverts so I set a series link for season 6 and just left it until it was all out. Now the kids are back at school I have a bit of time during the day for binge watching so I’ve now caught up.

I liked season 6 though I think they painted themselves into a few corners (Fitz in a freezer, lead character dead) and the MCU left them with a very difficult shared universe in which to tell any story that wasn’t impacted in some way by the events of Endgame. Given what they started with I thought what they produced was very good, and where they ended up, though the plot device itself isn’t in any way original, will give them more creative freedom for the final half dozen episodes.

I was left wondering, given the numerous references to multiverse theory and Deke’s continued existence despite changes to the timeline into which he would be born, whether they are signalling that the show isn’t even set in the MCU any more. But seeing as we’re now almost at the end, we may never know.

Anyone know when season 7 is coming out?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote