Thread: US Timeline Agents Of Shield
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 09:24   #37
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Agents Of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Avoided spoilers for General's sake. Incase he's still not watched.
thanks but you don't need to worry, I watch AoS religiously every week as soon as it airs. I admit this season wasn't the best but I still enjoyed it as I have all others. The one thing I think let it down wasn't the story per se but the lack of interaction with other people and the wider world. In previous seasons you have seen them go out and about and interact with the public and that has made everything more real. In this season they felt more sandboxed and I can understand why they did it. The show would have had to address the fallout from Endgame and it would detract from AoS, the story and the characters. Still, it hurt my realism factor a bit.

Still enjoyed it though. The one thing I was worried about going in to it was how on earth they were going to explain Coulson being there without actually being Coulson and I thought they did that very cleverly. As I have mentioned previously, the series has been renewed for a 7th and final season and it was filmed back to back with season 6. I am delighted they have come up with a way to bring true Coulson back; very fitting for the final season. I can't wait to see him in charge again in his prime with the team back together and hopefully kick some ass as he has got some new found strength and abilities.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/m...series-finale/
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote