View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 18:54   #7299
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Ordered 3 items from Amazon. I cancelled prime a while back but order was over £20 so qualified for free delivery.

Get a delivery of one package with one item in it but a status update and email saying that all 3 items are delivered. It says another item should have been in the package with the item I got and the last item in a second package.

This came via my postman (instead of an amazon driver) who arrives early and always hands the parcel to you after ringing your doorbell and is the best posty ever so won't be to blame. He scanned/photo'ed the one package so at least shows only one package was there.

Amazon refunded me the amount for the two missing items but when I went to re-order, it was going to cost more than it cost to buy the 3 items before because of an additional £7.99 charge for being under £20. One item less but costing more!

Complained that I shouldn't have to pay delivery because of their mistake and explained the whole lot but I think it was foreign chat support who didn't understand and the result was they refunded me for the item I did receive too.

In the end I re-ordered the 2 missing items and a cheap NFC signal card blocker to get it over £20 so I paid £21 instead of £27.

So stupid and time consuming and now I have to try and be around for another delivery because one of the items they won't deliver to a local shop or amazon locker like I usually do for deliveries.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote