View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 13:10   #7247
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Called Virgin to renegotiate 12 days earlier than I needed to. No offers so I said put my 30 days notice in and they said it would cost me £10 something to do it now but nothing if I wait till the 23rd of this month which is 30 days before my deal ends. I am not on a contract so dunno how they justify a charge for that

Anywho I will call again and likely have to put my notice in to get a good deal but tbh I am ready now to give VM the boot and go FTTC as BT do a fair enough deal and will upgrade me to Full Fibre 100 when it arrives within the year. Sick of everything VM hate how they try and screw customers whenever possible
i need to call too, what number did you use and key presses to talk to retentions as i forget?