View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 19:57   #59
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: More VM Jobs could be lost to the Philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Some are good, but it's a lottery as to who you get.

Also, as I found with a fault the other day, even when they are giving out correct information I am wary of them because of their poor comprehension of English & because they tend to just read off prompted scripts.

I have a feeling that some do this job partly to better their English as some want to have a chat too! The other day one was asking what the weather was like, who I lived with and if I liked soup![COLOR="Silver"]
Its a lottery no matter if they are in England, Wales, Ireland or Scotland as well. Nationality has nothing to do with companies employing the occasional idiot.

They get a job to earn money and many in India having a degree is part of the job requirements! Nothing to do with learning English as they all can speak it.