View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 15:48   #56
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: More VM could be lost to the Philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I take it all back just ordered a new mobile and came up with a problem when trying to sign the new contract agreement. I phoned VM and I got put through to a off shore call center and I gave it chance, instead of doing my usual and hanging up at the first hurdle or I'm sorry Mam I don't understand.

I must say the lady was so nice and extremely helpful sent me a new link to my email and spoke myself through the whole process, she even stayed on the line to make sure it went through smoothly, to say I'm very pleased with the service that VM provided is a understatement.

The language barrier was a slight problem at times example saying passwords etc but saying that I sorted that simply by speaking slower, so maybe all that is and was needed is for myself to remember this is there 2nd language and that with a little patience on both sides the problem can be fixed.

Today's experience getting through to a off shore call center was indeed a pleasant surprise but like I say I spoke more slowly and was far more patient than usual, all in all it was a far better experience and I shall be doing this for now on.
Good on you, weenie.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote