View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 10:58   #12949
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Well done to them both.

Happy thought is now finished until next Sunday, earned around 10 hours pay today so not all bad. Although slightly tainted by the fact I need to make a trip to Specsavers to get my glasses looked at as I got a face full of bedding which knocked my glasses off and now they feel loose and not even on my face.
If you have another pair to compare them with you might be able to see what's bent and fix it yourself without having to pay anyone. Just a thought.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote