Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 18:41   #27
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

my god she looked amazing in season 4. I don't normally like blondes but she looked gorgeous with her long blonde hair. I can remember watching it when it originally aired and there was an ep where she had been away for a while as part of the story and then came back unexpectedly and saved Willow and Xander as they were getting their asses kicked somewhere and she popped the vampire off and stood up and said "hi guys, miss me?" and she was in a stunning long blue dress with her hair down (that is how I remember it 20 years on). I thought it was somewhere in season 3 but I have just had a look for it and can't find it. SMG is defo one of my top babes of all time though along with Jessica Alba (aka Max from Dark Angel), Kristen Kreuk (aka Lana from Smallville) and Lexa Doig (aka Rommi from Andromeda).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote