View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 16:05   #3
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Post your Correctable/Uncorrectable Codewords horror stories..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Correctable codewords, being correctable, will have little, if any impact on your service. It's the uncorrectables that matter, and yes, you do have a lot of them, and yes there's a fault somewhere, looks like an amplifier or line card is out of whack.

But again the CCs don't matter one bit (pardon the pun). It's the UCs you should be looking at.

On another note, a fellow CF'er who's gone quiet lately used to mention how far behind Uddingston is in the upstream uplifts and how incompetent the planners have been, I wonder if you've seen any progress lately? Last I heard the expected dates for the network upgrades to finish was Feb 2012, i.e. pretty damn soon.
if you mean who i think no not me :p then yes the spee duplift has happened for most if nto all uddingston
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote