View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 23:15   #6346
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Oscar View Post
I posted about this back on page 408, but it got swallowed up in the 'heat of battle' .. I don't know anybody had a chance to have a look ... it might be useful as an anti-phorm measure!

any thoughts folks?
Yes there are several VPN services like 'Relakks' but it comes down to trust. How do you know you can trust Relakks? I've read their site and all the T&C and all the nods to privacy laws, but what guarantees do we have? Where are the testimonials and who vetted them in the first place.

There are some VPN service providers that sound really great and they offer good deals but then they go and spoit it by having just a PO Box office address in some far away country and no contact with a real person that can be held to account.

Sorry I don't want to throw cold ice water on your new discovery, and I hope you get what you think you will get which is a privacy solution for $5 per month. That is the value you have put on your privacy.