Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 20:12   #215
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I'm not sure why people in life seem to want to make things difficult.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...-european-zone.

"You can now use your UK allowance of minutes, texts and data anywhere in the EU, just as you would at home – subject to fair use limits."

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/...conditions.pdf E-11-1 for the oomph bundles.

"11. Roaming 1. Our mobile services may be made available to you in countries outside of the UK if we or the partner who provides us with our mobile network have roaming agreements in place. Please check your roaming settings via your account online and ensure that data is turned on via the mobile handset. If you are roaming in the EU, you also need to comply with our roam like home policy. The costs for outside of allowance for EU use and additional services that allow roaming outside of the EU are set out in our tariff table or are available from our team. Overseas network operators may bill us some time after you use the mobile services – sometimes up to three months later, accordingly there may be a delay in when such charges show up on your bill. Please be aware that when you use your phone outside of the EU charges will apply."

"Roam like home

the use of your inclusive minutes, texts and data allowance in your airtime plan while roaming in the EU. Fair Use Policy applies https://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff."

I am not sure what the point of that was. I have quoted all that previously and as I have already stated it does not and cannot apply to the unlimited sim tariff. There is no allowance to use or exceed and there is not a fair usage policy in place either. If have previously quoted it but if you click on your link for the Roam like Home T&C's and help you have:

He has no allowance, there is no fair usage policy and he cannot run out.

He hasn't received a message or text informing him he has gone over his allowance because there isn't one for him to go over. In order for the FUP calculator you keep referencing to apply he has to have a monthly allowance and there isn't one. I have read through the extensive pdf on the legal stuff page for sims and mobiles and nowhere does it reference any kind of FUP, allowance, cap or however else you want to describe it for the unlimited sim.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote