View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 09:34   #11
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Didn't he have a reasonable excuse for the journey, which is permitted by the regulations?

He and his wife were ill and there were problems looking after their children, as I understand matters.

Seems OK to me - parents have to make their judgements and this is a free country.

Not according to the Government's guidelines. If you have CV-19 symptoms then the Government's clear instructions were to stay at home and self-isolate. The legislation was enacted very swiftly so may be imperfect and I don't know how prosecutable it is.
But Cummings' actions gives the impression that he feels rules are for little people.
He should now do the honourable thing and resign before the next Prime Minister's Questions.

---------- Post added at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I thought it was just advice, i mean Boris went to Chequers[second home] instead of returning to Downing st after his illness.
After not during.
I wouldn't have wanted to use the petrol pump after Cummings had filled up his car.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 23-05-2020 at 09:37.