View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:15   #2234
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Doesn't matter Mick, the usual case with 'these people' is to ignore any result they don't like and keep going until they get a result they call a victory.

You know, that's exactly the type of comment I'd expect from an arrogant uneducated pleb. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Boris had a plan, the only plan that will work against the EU, but you lot scuppered that by showing just how far you'll go to get your own way . . .
No leave voters were from council estates? None that were worried about freedom of movement?

Exactly the level of ignorance I’d expect I suppose...

---------- Post added at 01:15 ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
"We want Parliamentary Sovereignty and our Courts to decide!!"

"No, not that way!!"
Brexit at all costs, regardless of consequence.