View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 18:36   #1535
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Verbatim from one of Trump's speeches this week.

Can anyone decipher this, please?

Quote:
"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records, and I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument, I don’t have a guitar or an organ, no organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space, they need much more room, for basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important."

-- President Donald Trump, Montana Political Rally, July 5, 2018.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.