View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 14:14   #100
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Queens Speech (Government Plans) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I digress, I should not have swept all youth in the same assumption but I tend to get vey frustrated with members on here who have double standards, that it matters less if it's a certain group or entity and or one person

l often assumed or stereotyped certain groups when l was younger but many events have happened since then and that does impart a much different thinking then what was once the case with alas perhaps a little more sense and wisdom.

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I digress, I should not have swept all youth in the same assumption but I tend to get vey frustrated with members on here who have double standards, that it matters less if it's a certain group or entity and or one person.

---------- Post added at 13:15 ---------- Previous post was at 13:14 ----------

I would vote Den for PM.
The only person worthy of that is the one standing next to me with a rolling pin.