View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 12:27   #94
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Queens Speech (Government Plans) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I think you're trying to change the subject from the Queens speech Mick (!)D
We are discussing Labour polices and I'm discussing Corbyn which is within the remit of this topic. Thanks.

I'm highlighting the massive hypocrisy, that we had Corbyn preaching his BS at the weekend at Glastonbury, him mocking Trump for leaving Paris accord and then his young disciples leave their filth and crap scattered about the fields in a truely hypocritical fashion. Most of them would probably join a protest for saving the Earth but it's ok, if they leave their filth.

Care to comment on the young leaving their crap about Mr K, you care about the Earth a great deal, just as much as I do, as it should be with everyone. So the younger generation that you preach about, leaving their crap like that, does it not bother you ?