View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 12:10   #93
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Queens Speech (Government Plans) 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Nope still not the same.

No I have not read it, I will answer you, as I answered Ianch, when he asked me this. Never heard of reviews?

In other disgusting news. The absolute disgusting mess left by the young at Glastonbury at the weekend, where Corbyn mocked President Trump, for leaving the Paris Accord climate change etc and the crowd chanting in agreement and then they leave all their filth at the site. Friends of the Earth my arse!

We the older generation, meant to respect the young and their future. Yeah sure. Dirty disgusting pigs, if these are the future generation then we are FUBAR..

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/26/epic-c...close-6734510/
I think you're trying to change the subject from the Queens speech Mick (!)

As for just going on other peoples 'reviews' of the Labour manifesto, they could be Fake reviews/news Mick and I know how mad all that Fake stuff that makes you !