Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 08:15   #70
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2018/2019

There were a few clubs in the Premier league weaker than Newcastle. That's quickly disappeared. We're going into the season with a squad on par or slightly weaker than the last. Not forgetting we were teetering on the edge of relegation till the last two months. Teams around us are strengthening. Brighton are investing their new found money whilst ours has vanished. Newly promoted teams are gambling their future TV money vs relegation, which is dangerous of course for obvious reasons.

Club said it itself though. It can't afford to go down and take another hit. With that in mind surely you'd reinvest a decent chunk of the profits, even more so after promising exactly that.

Worst part is what I've already said. When the inevitable happens again. We'll get, mistakes were made. The issues fall at my door. I'm not an Arab Sheikh and so forth. Except this time Benitez is all but gone and the fan revolt is already underway.

Kevin Keegan departing was one Backlash. The departure of Benitez though is something Ashley will absolutely not recover from.