Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 19:25   #764
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Nice piece of fiction there, Mr K! However, you will soon find that this scenario is as unbelievable as the speculation over the Millennium Bug!

I didn’t believe that, either! Did you?

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

The Chequers Plan has, in fact, been approved by Parliament. The EU knows that Theresa May has very little wriggle room, so if it tries to push back too far, a no-deal situation will be with us.

Either scenario is OK by me.
Possibly so; but you were so optimistic about the Chequers Plan and it is now dead because the customs proposal has been rejected.

Now it seems you are optimistic that the EU will sort of come to its senses and allow us to administer their customs duty collection. Is that your position?

My advice is at your risk.