Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 19:21   #763
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Given that day one of no deal could look like the below you may find a bad deal would be better than no deal.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a8463636.html
Nice piece of fiction there, Mr K! However, you will soon find that this scenario is as unbelievable as the speculation over the Millennium Bug!

I didn’t believe that, either! Did you?

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
@OLD_BOY

You were rather convinced that the Chequers Plan would fly. At least that's my interpretation of your words when replying to Remainers (and others) who were trashing it.

Now that the EU has trashed the key component (Customs) what is your next forecast as to what will happen?
The Chequers Plan has, in fact, been approved by Parliament. The EU knows that Theresa May has very little wriggle room, so if it tries to push back too far, a no-deal situation will be with us.

Either scenario is OK by me.