Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 18:13   #757
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I really hope that there won't be a shortage of drugs, I rely on a lot of medication to keep me going, as do many others.
I really wouldn't worry about that, Richard. It's scaremongering, pure and simple.

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
no they wont they still got all there trade deals we be only country in world with 0 trade deal and just be a insignificant island off the cost of Europe

no deal is the worst thing that can happen
No, a bad deal is the worst thing that could happen.

Incidentally, we have already been in discussions with other countries to secure trade deals after we leave the EU.

I should also remind you that we don't need trade deals in order to trade.