View Single Post
Old 26-03-2009, 18:23   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Hillsborough - 20th anniversary

I was sitting in my grandfathers when live coverage came on the television as he had Grandstand on or similar and watched with abject horror as the events unfolded, seeing people being carried by fellow fans on bits of advertising hoarding used as makeshift stretchers and you could tell that people had died and that people were still dying.

It still makes my blood boil that the authorities involved got away with the manslaughter of those in the main preventable deaths to this day, especially the blanket ruling that everyone had died by 11 minutes past 3 the was very likely still people alive after that time who were allowed to die.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote