View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 08:50   #416
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Don't think it's arguable that Croatia didn't deserve it. England ensured they did. An England collapse granted but Croatia took the chances, that's key.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but Southgate out, Wenger in. I have faith in this team but I think they're capable of so much more, Southgate said the same thing. I just really don't believe he's the man to bring that out. Bloke has done a great job but I can't deal with waiting two years for him to be sacked at Euro 2020.

We can forget all this though for a bit and look to something else. This is the most united I've seen the nation since the 2002 World Cup. Extraordinary turnout around the nation for England this year.
I agree with you that this team is getting too much credit. They've beaten the teams they really should have beaten but not beat anyone better than them or close to them. Yesterday was a bottle-job.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote