View Single Post
Old 27-07-2019, 10:09   #1441
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Sky Atlantic content won't be part of the deal if it was Virgin would have received access to the linear channel especially now the two have the adsmart deal.
Yes, you might be right.

However, if not, Sky would still be able to boast that the Sky Atlantic channel was available exclusively on Sky and Now TV while at the same time allowing VM to pick up the same content as BT (through Now TV) on their on demand system.

I read on DS that the Sky/BT deal may not be implemented in time for the football season and may not do so until 2020. If that is the case (and I have to say that I have no independent evidence of this) it may explain why both companies are being cagey about the content that we will get on demand, because they may want to implement these arrangements on BT and VM at the same time.

As usual, I guess we will just have to wait and see.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote