View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 12:18   #87
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Caller attitude?
Callers who cannot get through cannot have an attitude.

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45rpm View Post
Hello everyone

Can I suggest if someone is annoying you with their posts, just ignore them. There is an option to block certain users – why not use that.
People (eg me) may wish to read this thread about the petition. Instead it’s just become hijacked by name calling and petty argument.
Please, please, please, do not reply to my post (ie what you are reading now) with any history of this shenanigans – I am not interested. If you wish to discuss the merits or otherwise of VM etc – brilliant.
Are there any mods that look after this website? If so, please delete all these silly, irrelevant and off topic posts (including this one).

Thanks

Mods have the ability to ban users - there are a couple who certainly should be banned (even temporarily to see if on resumption they stop their feuding).
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote