Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2020, 21:12   #1259
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
To be fair my not a cat in hells chance comment isn't that Atlantic wont end up on Virgin at some point more I can't see it being an add on. I won't go missing I'll happily admit I was wrong if it were to happen.
Ah yeah talk in the office is we can't see how it'd be a addon on it's own, same here if nothing comes of it i'll hold up my hands and move on lol.

As for NOWTV which a certain OB mentioned a while back vm have absolutely no interest in that being on their platform. As it stands SKY are looking more towards plusnet following BT's path which is likely seeing as BT own Plusnet.

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Could make for an 'egg on face' moment if it comes to nothing. In his defence you've only said may and there's been good reasons up to now that Sky have evidently decided to retain some content exclusively.

Everyone is entitled to take a view.
Not really as i already stated it is in proposal mode at the moment so basically a idea that's been put forward by SKY, ideas come and go there was a idea of Netflix launching a live channel which nothing came of it.