Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2020, 20:35   #1258
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Well tbh i'd rather go by documentation actually recieved than someone on a forum, no offence mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Could make for an 'egg on face' moment if it comes to nothing. In his defence you've only said may and there's been good reasons up to now that Sky have evidently decided to retain some content exclusively.

Everyone is entitled to take a view.
To be fair my not a cat in hells chance comment isn't that Atlantic wont end up on Virgin at some point more I can't see it being an add on. I won't go missing I'll happily admit I was wrong if it were to happen.

Last edited by muppetman11; 14-10-2020 at 20:43.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote