Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2020, 01:29   #1250
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Why bother now? When the channel launched 10 years ago it was exciting and different. Big hitting shows like Boardwalk Empire and Games of Thrones have come and gone. SKY have since spread some of the channels content over their new channels SKY Comedy and SKY Documentaries. What you're left with is a shadow of its former self. An additional ad on? SKY are taking the urine. Dung for the price of gold.
From guesswork in the office SKY are looking to push Atlantic as uks HBOMAX, everything is in the proposal stage at the moment, in work we think WB will oppose it anyway and would look at the possibility to launch HBOMAX itself in UK in the future.
The other guess is Atlantic will arrive on VM but in one of the higher priced packages.
Once i find out more info i'll be sure to post what i can here ofcourse.