Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 01:10   #1224
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
i never really understood why bbc 3 was axed in the first place. i've always seen the content of BBC 2 and BBC 4 to be similar? Apologies if that comes across as ignorant! BBC 1= general entertainment BBC2= factual BBC 3= Youth oriented/experimental.
BBC Three was axe to make way for £80m to move to BBC One to make new Drama shows.

I feel with the BBC looking for cuts all the time they need to do the following: (My own views)

-Axe BBC Radio 4 LW.
-All BBC local English Radio Channels cut down to just local news and Sports and rebrand as BBC Radio England.
-CBBC and CBeebies become one and broadcasts from 6am to midnight.
-BBC Red Button, BBC Three and BBC Four become an all day BBC Three Channel from 6am until about 3am.

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 30-09-2020 at 01:21.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote