View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 14:21   #63
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
When generally the same circumstances occur over and over again, I’d call it basic human nature.

Hell, if I make an assumption about this sort of thing I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong, no worries there.

When that idiot from Cardiff drove his van in to a load of Muslim a few years back I did initially assume it was a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist attack. But when it came out that those attacked were Muslim I was the first to admit I was wrong.

That was pretty much the only time I was wrong in this sort of instance though.
Not always a given.
Link
Quote:
A Shia Muslim has been jailed for three years and nine months for vandalism attacks on five mosques in Birmingham.
Arman Rezazadeh, who is of Iranian descent, used a sledgehammer to smash windows and doors in Perry Barr, Aston and Erdington on 21 March.
At the time
Link
Quote:
Ian Ward, leader of Birmingham city council, said there was no room for “hate and Islamophobia” in the city.
Jack Dromey, the Labour MP for Birmingham Erdington, tweeted: “Hate is on the march. Overnight the Slade Road Mosque in #Erdington was attacked. We stand in solidarity with the Muslim community. And we condemn the evil of Islamophobia and those who fuel the flames of hate.”
Waseem Zaffar, a Birmingham city council cabinet member, wrote: “Deeply shocking and concerning to learn about the attacks on masjids in neighbouring Aston and Erdington neighbourhoods.
“We will not let a very small minority divide our neighbourhood, the city and society and will fight back against any hate and division with love, peace and harmony.”
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote