Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Spring/Summer 2019
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 11:52   #107
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Spring/Summer 2019

Don't bother with Pandora. I was really looking forward to it and it is a colossal let down. From the synopsis I thought it was going to be an exciting scifi drama like The Expanse and instead it is just a hollow wish wash of nothing masquerading as scifi. Within the first few minutes it reminded me of The Librarians and it just got worse and worse. To satisfy my curiosity I looked it up on imdb and it turns out at least one of the writers was a producer on The Librarians so that says it all.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote