View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 19:26   #5573
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l somehow doubt that Amazon will be interested in La Liga though? as you saw what happened last season with Eleven Sports as personally l think it will be on ITV4's channel along with probably Premier Sports.

https://www.sportindustry.biz/news/l...hts-uk-ireland

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

That is only my own personal opinion though that l doubt very much that Amazon will pick up some of the La Liga rights.

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Well we shall see Legendkiller what the future holds but my own personal opinion is that the big premium sports rights will still very much be the domain of the PTV linear broadcasters.
I do think the big sports aka Premier league etc will remain on PTV linear but say for example smaller sports such as La liga could end up on a streaming platform such as Amazon.