View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 20:01   #5221
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Toy Story 4 - 9/10.

I thought it was great. I also thought it was pretty funny but it's been a while since I saw previous instalments so I don't know if it's as funny. The 'Plush Rush' stuff was amazing though.

Rocketman 8/10

I thought this was unexpectedly quite good. More cohesive than Bohemian Rhapsody and also with a better use of the music. I thought Taron Egerton was better as Elton John that Rami Malek was as Freddie Mercury, with the latter it always seemed like someone doing a good impression of Mercury but with Egerton I sort of forgot it's a performance.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote