Thread: What is CR3
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 13:03   #10
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by rippedoff
Well..... am I glad..... someone seems to have taken note and actually made this point! Thank you and well done towny!

(although, my middle stb light is permanently on and steady, which, I thought meant a good return, and the strong possibility that my part of the Soth London network may be able to get CR£ / BB etc.)

AFAIK the steady light does indeed mean you have a good return path, although I'd want to get an ntl techie person to confirm that ... I wonder whether the network is so universally bad down your neck of the woods as they are claiming and if there is some other reason why you've been left out so far.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote