Thread: What is CR3
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 12:30   #5
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Thanks for that very helpful.

It's clear i've got a version of CR3. Oddly, I preferred CR2. The program guide I now have only covers 3 days, wheras I used to have a week (If you go away for a few days and want to record programs changing channels now your stuffed). Equally the CR3 program info from the now and next bar often gives such a minimal description, cos there's not enough text space it can be worse than useless (film descriptions like "a man and his dog enter a restaurant which <sentence ends> is not untypical). The interactive may be an improvement - but I dont use it 'cos I have broadand. Never mind - that's progress for you!
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote