View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 08:09   #3230
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
From my recent use I'd agree however I do wonder why they dropped the ball with the looks of the box and the use of the same old dated UI.
Having had one for a couple of weeks now, it is damn quick and as for looks...it's a box and as mine is behind the TV on the floor, you can't actually see it, so not that bothered what it looks like.