View Single Post
Old 31-01-2014, 15:11   #391
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Smile Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm sorry what a small little mind you have. You think 100% of people that have moved to england did it through choice? A lot of the time it will be a job that prompted the move. Not the choice but the only choice for a decent life. Or if they are in the army and get posted overseas, its not really their choice!

I myself lived in England from the age of 5-20 and couldn't wait to be able to move back here. We moved as my Dad got offered a very good job.

Also no one is deserting Scotland, England is part of the UK so its not really a foreign country like Spain of France is. They are still Scottish and can return at anytime so should still have a say in what happens to their place of birth.

After all their passports list their nationality as British.
I agree with what you say, My son had to move because there was no work here, he would come back in a minute. He certainly does not want independence .
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote