View Single Post
Old 22-05-2018, 19:53   #13023
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am glad you have been passed fit so Good luck jo with your operation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Positive thoughts and hugs being sent your way Jo
Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Best of luck to you Jo. Hope it all goes well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Good luck and all the best for tomorrow. Hope it goes well.

Speaking of ops, I've just found my op online as I gave consent for it to be used. As it was a new kind of procedure. They've also included it into the Medical Journal. Is it quite a surreal thing seeing your own insides being operated on....
Thank you everyone. Been working towards these operations for months, Getting my immune system calmed down was a right pain in the bum but the hassle now seems worth all the effort my Team put in.

@ Peanut, I have been offered a copy of the video of my op tomorrow. I have accepted but I don't think I will ever be able to watch it.

@ MrLM,
Quote:
That just sounds rude.

Well, to me it does.

Good luck though with your fist.... stuff....
darn grimmit I was sure I had corrected that post Trust you to pick up on it.