View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 17:41   #67
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Jeffery Epstein and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Andy loses titles and patronages....

LINKAGE

I won't explain more, but in my professional capacity I've had to deal with his utter unpleasantness. Those even closer (I was called in to solve technical matters very late evening) say he was rude, offhand and the worst sort of individual they'd ever come across. They had to deal with him regularly (like months apart). My colleagues must be laughing up their sleeves right now.

I've had to deal with his immediate staff who are the polar opposite of him and how they put up with him is beyond me.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote