View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 09:10   #15
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rising cost of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You must be joking.
The price cap just went up, and a lot of fixed tariffs will end long before April 2022. I would think most people pay monthly, and those monthly payments are going to go up long before April 2022 as well. Only a small minority will not be impacted until that far away.

Priceless quote

What a prick, maybe in his world, but not in mine.
There is no doubt the energy price rises and if indeed chicken and other food prices increase my standard of living will drop a fair bit. That little bit of spare in my budget each month has dropped considerably. I have already had to change how I shop from weekly to fortnightly and the food I am buying is lower quality than before due to costs now
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote