View Single Post
Old 30-05-2004, 18:06   #8
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte
Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!!! Ahem,

A bit more info: Apparently, it has only just started filming, and guess what: it has the original Holly. The bloke, Norman Lovett. How cool is that?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0276447/
Thats not really supprising, he played holly for the last series aswel plus he was the original incarnation of holly (default if you will) Ive heard this movie will ignore everything that has happened to the dwarfers during the series and will kinda be in a timeline of its own (I think its mostly so that people who havent seen Red Dwarf will know whats going on) so Holly owuld have never met Hilly and as such wouldnt have changed his appearance in memory of her. Apparently it will deal with the radiation leak, listers 3million years in stasis, thier return home and the destruction of the Dwarf all in the one movie (Would have liked for there to have been some continuity from the series but I dont see how they could have done with the situation in the last episode).

BTW does anybody have any info for what they planned for a conclusion to series 8? I heard that supposedly Ace Rimmer Saves Rimmer from the disolving Red Dwarf and reunites him with the other dwarfers who have jumped to another dimension through the quantumn mirror but I never heard anything else about it.

Quote:
Firefly - A film ("Serenity") with all the cast is in production.
I heard that since Buffy finished last May and now that Angel has finished Joss Weldon has a lot of free time and was hoping to do a revival of Firefly, a movie seems as good a way as any

Quote:
Dr Who - The BBC have (apparently) settled with Terry Nations estate to allow the Daleks to appear in the new series. The first episode "aliens" are rumoured to be the Autons.
You do realise that after hearing this I will be shouting exterminate in a screachy voice at everybody in the pub later dont you??
Im not that big a Dr. Who buff though, could you tell me who the autons are? are they those brain thingies that created the Daleks? (I dont even know if what I just said is right, I think it is )

Quote:
Babylon 5 - Rumours of a film are very strong - still awaiting confirmation from JMS.
I hope so, I wonder if they will deal With Steven Franklin (Rich Biggs) death in anyway?
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote