View Single Post
Old 30-05-2004, 16:26   #1
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky Mobile : Sky TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
TV Show Snippets & General Information

A few bits of information I have picked up today

Enterprise - S4 confirmed - but will be the last unless viewing figures improve.

Andromeda - S5 should have started filming on May 25th.

Babylon 5 - Rumours of a film are very strong - still awaiting confirmation from JMS.

Stargate - The Atlantis spin-off debuts on the Sci-Fi channel in July. The main series Season 8 also lauches in July.

Dr Who - The BBC have (apparently) settled with Terry Nations estate to allow the Daleks to appear in the new series. The first episode "aliens" are rumoured to be the Autons.

Firefly - A film ("Serenity") with all the cast is in production.

Battlestar Galatica - The series in in production for a 2005 debut.

Dead Like Me - Series 2 is in production for (I think) the Autumn.

Charmed - Rumoured that Season 8 will be the last, not bad considering that S7 hasn't launched yet !.

On a side note - Both incarnations of one of my favourite baddies - "The "Master" from Dr Who - are now deceased. Roger Delgado (the original) died in the early 1970's - His replacement (Anthony Ainsley) passed away a few weeks ago - he was 71.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote