View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 22:24   #1498
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Well, this problem will hit me pretty hard.

My wife had a nasty accident some two months ago. She fell down the stairs and has founf out she has a fracture of one of the vertbrea in her spine.
She has been told that she cannot moved, so has to stay on a hard surface and cannot move about.

She has been told that she is fit to work. Her GP and the hospital has said that she cannot do anything. As one major move will cripple her.

She cannot work any longer - but l am certain that those son of a bitch will say she is fit enough after all the stories that l have heard.

Is the main reason why Cameron wasn't going to tell you what cuts he was going to make. Otherwise he would not have got back in

He makes me sick. There are no need for anymore cuts.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote