View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 12:54   #1839
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Personally I am quite clear in my mind who is responsible for Brexit not being delivered last night, and it isn’t Boris Johnson.

I am hoping for a clear Tory majority next month, the WAB passed into law at double quick time, and the UK out of the EU as early as possible (though I accept the Christmas holidays might mean this is not until early to mid January, there’s no reason for it to take until the 31st).

The WAB is agreed with the EU, the Parliament that planned to obfuscate and amend it into oblivion is finally gone. Anyone who actually wants us out of the EU need only vote for their local Tory to make this happen.
The WAB isn't Brexit though is it ? Economically it will leave us poorer. I genuinely don't know how anyone can think its a good deal - and i don't think many Brexiters do either. Logic has gone out of the window in the bid to claim 'we won'. Just seems to be a vehicle leave Bozza as PM which is all important (to him anyway). The damage done to the country will be there long after he's gone.